Friday, August 3, 2012
We've had some particularly cool nights this week and the days are averaging around 24 degrees which is such a nice change. The biggest bonus is there has been almost zero humidity but inevitably this joy will be shorted lived and already I'm dreading the thought of the warmer months. 

We're also edging closer to the completion of the Cake This website and I'm hoping that it'll go live by the end of next week. I've been collaborating with a fantastic web designer and I won't let the cat out of the bag just yet - so I'll leave it at that.

Speaking of cats....Hello Kitty! It was such a nice change to do a whole cake in buttercream instead of fondant, although having not piped intensively for a while, I think I've come down with RPI.....repetitive piping injury!!


0 comments: