Wednesday, August 8, 2012
I've been planning on getting my website sorted for months and naturally I like to support local businesses. But after weeks and many hours of researching web designers, I just couldn't find something that really grabbed me. I wanted something different, creatively quirky yet classy and it frustrated me that I couldn't find what I wanted. I decided to broaden my search and found a web designer that ticked all the boxes. 

After months of collaboration the Cake This website was finally launched last night. I cannot thank Paule from Pauledesign enough for bringing my ideas to life. Even though we live in different time zones, Paule was super quick with responding to everything and I did wonder on a few occasions if she actually slept at all? She seemingly got into my head, understood what I was looking for and there were many times when we came up with the same or very similar ideas. With incredible creativity and expertise, Paule created a website that I absolutely love. So thank you Paule, it was fantastic working with you!

0 comments: